Sunday, December 5, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas


This weekend we got out the Christmas decorations. This year we decided not to put up the Christmas tree...gasp, I know...but our apartment is just feeling smaller and smaller these days and there is just not much room for it. I have been trying to remove all the clutter and make room in our home for when Eli comes. Putting up the tree just seemed counter productive this weekend. So, instead of the tree I put up some of our favorite, special ordainments on some garland. I really like how it turned out. I just wish it had christmas lights on it :)



Here are some pictures of the other decorations. I love putting them all up.



I especially love all the nativities.






I hope you all have fun decorating for christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You silly you do too have a Christmas tree.... that really little one!! lol that is the one that we used for the first couple of years!! hahahahaha!!

Unknown said...

Lol, Missy. I guess you are right!