Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pool Time!

  With the heat rising each day, I have been itching to get Eli a kiddie pool so we can have some fun in the sun...and stay cool! After sweating too much during our time outside earlier this week, I knew I could not wait any longer!! I bought the pool yesterday and when Myles got home we got it all set up for Eli to use today! I am so thankful for a husband who lovingly helps me out with things I can't do on my own after he has worked a 14 hour day. I am blessed beyond what I deserve.

I was so excited to try it out this morning! I didn't even wait for the water to warm up from the sun. It was a little chili! Eli would crawl around in the water holding his breath because it was cold, lol. Sorry buddy, I was just too excited to wait. By the end of our time in the pool the shade was gone and it was warming up nicely. Eli had a blast. We threw pool balls back and forth played with the boats, shark, and other pool toys!
All ready for his first swim this summer!

Fun, Fun!

He always insists on wearing my shades...haha
He has his own, but moms are cooler I guess!

I am so excited for summer! Let the fun in sun begin....with lots of sunscreen of corse!


No comments: