Friday, June 10, 2011

Artsy Fartsy Friday- Home

We have recently moved, and therefore we have been doing a lot of home renovation. We bit off quite a lot, so it is going to take a while before we are all done.  One thing that is finished (For now at least...I think) and that I am loving is our gray hallway, which is now home to some of my artwork. It is nice having space to hang it!

We chose to paint the hallway gray so there would be a neutral background for all the colors in the artwork to pop. We also wanted a color that would match with a variety of pieces. I am happy with how it turned out!

I have introduced 2 of the pieces in the hallway, the "i love you" hands and the purple valentine painting, but I haven't introduced the big tree painting. I will have to do that soon :)





Happy Friday!

No comments: