Saturday, November 13, 2010

We're bloggin' now

Blog.


Definition: (According to good ol' wikipedia.....not a "reliable" source.....but we continue to rely on it day after day)
      
        "A blend of the term web log"         

Who: 

        Myles and Katy Adamson... but mainly the wifey.

What:

       Our life. What we are doing, creating, learning, and laughing about. 

Why:
       ......Because we wanna.



Welcome, welcome. I have wanted to start a blog for a long time, and now its finally time! I have really been meaning to keep a better record of what is going on with us Adamsons, and what better way than a blog to do so? Feel free to stop by our blog anytime to see what is going on! 

A couple disclaimers up front.....

* Though I have a great college education from the wonderful Texas A&M University, (whoop)...I am pretty stinky at all things grammatical. And spelling has never been my strong suit....so don't hate. I love to write, but if bad punctuation and such are like nails on the chalk board to you....sorry.

* I am new to this blogging thing. I am not quite sure how it all works. Bear with me as I learn.

Have a great day!












2 comments:

chelsea said...

Cute picture!

I am not a grammatical person either. Its okay! Thats why its YOUR blog.

I'm adding you to my googlereader! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Chelsea!