Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back Blogging- We're Pregnant

The next few post are going to be me back blogging. There have been many exciting things going on! I am going to take the time to blog about our old news so I can have a record of it for myself. 
We’re Pregnant!!

We are so excited for our little bundle of joy to be here! HE, (yes its a boy!) will be arriving around March 8, 2011. We have had a blast already celebrating his little life. In October we had a gender reveal party, where we shared the result of our ultrasound with our family. (There are lots of pictures from the party so I will do another blog about that!)

We also have decided on his name. Eli David Adamson. Don't you love it?!? It is so fun to be able to talk about him by name :)
Up to date:
I am now about 24 weeks and my pregnancy thus far has been great! Not really any sickness at all! Around 11ish weeks my gag reflexes did flare up pretty nicely. It was  annoying at times but, mostly just really funny.... Sometimes I would even start to gag just thinking about a pb&j sandwhich. The gagging has seemed to calm down, and I can now brush my teeth without having the urge to vomit. 
I am loving being able to feel Eli move! He is a little squirmer, and really gets to moving around 10pm, when I am laying down in bed. 
We can’t wait to meet you Eli! 



No comments: